Revision as of 18:54, 30 March 2015 by Kc4zvw
- Setting up and maintaining a mail server --presenter: Eric Renfro
- Debugging and tracing problematic applications using tools like gdb, valgrind, Intel's pin &: strace --knightblader --tentative presenter Eric Renfro
- FreePascal and Lazarus also ... ⊗ David B. --tentative David B. and Steve Litt
- How to setup a PXE server to do remote installs -- tentative presenters: Michael Salisbery an/or Alex Harris
- Crypto-currency (why and how)
- How to build a port or package of your software -- David B.
- Introduction and usage of FreeNAS
- Linux sound explained: PulseAudio, OSS, ALSA, and etc ...
- Shells: hints, hinderances and tricks (Examples)
- Using precompiled headers in GCC / Eclipse. --Me262
- How to setup a FreeRadius server. --Steve Litt
- Secret trick of IRC servers/clients -- David